Saturday, July 21, 2012

10,000 page views!

Wow, I just topped out at 10,000 page views since I started this blog last year, and I just can't believe that I've had that many people come and view my little space! I just wanted to say "thank you" for reading. I hope I can continue to put up stuff that people want to read.

On that note, I thought I would re-post a talk by Sir Ken Robinson from 2006. It's been a while, but what he has to say is so entertaining and so right, I thought I would share it here again. I have to thank a fellow homeschooler to bringing it back to my consciousness. We all need a little reinforcement and reminding every now and then.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, he is so funny. And right about it all. Thank goodness for those who are able to think outside the box. Lillian

    ReplyDelete