Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ecogeeks?


Maybe since I am a bit of an "Ecogeek"myself, I thought this site was kinda neat. A class my daughter is taking pointed us to this website called "The Wild Classroom". It has some great videos and information on Ecology topics. The videos are fun and interesting and cover some different biomes as well as a couple of topics such as "World's Deadliest Snakes". It's not just videos. There is information on the various biomes, and it looks like there will be stuff about biodiversity, the various forms of life, and current events. It seems like the site is still somewhat under construction, but I hope that these guys continue their work and add more videos and content to it. They have a good thing going here. Still, there is enough there to make it worth your while.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment