Sunday, September 22, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy


Have you ever heard "BusyBusyBusy" by Kevin Klein on the Philadelphia Chickens album (Sandra Boynton)? That song seems particularly apt right now!

I haven't been posting, and this is the thing, I'm really in the thick of it all. I'm chauffeuring the kids all over the place and trying to fit in shopping, exercise and food prep in-between.

Also, I've committed to get my co-op teaching obligations out of the way this Fall so as to be freer for other commitments in the Spring. I've got two lessons to teach this week.

In addition, our lawn, which was killed-off on accident by my lawn service over the summer, has been reseeded, and after a week of every spare moment being given to watering, it is now no longer mud, but mud with a bit of green fuzz. As with every little thing, there are many little consequences, like having to walk the dog three times a day to keep her out of the mud and baby sprouts (wheras before I just opened a door to let her out).

Meanwhile, we are having car trouble and there are extra meetings to go to and plans to make, and it's been keeping me from my blog.

We have done some cool trips the past couple of weeks, and I will share those soon. Opportunities and resources abound!... to my eternal ruin.

No comments:

Post a Comment