Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just sharing a great Blog post

Sometimes I just come across stuff and like it so much I want to share. Sometimes this urge is satisfied by putting it on Facebook, but sometimes I want to share it with a wider audience.

I just came across a great post by the blogger "Pioneer Woman". It reminded me that I really do like her stuff. In fact, I've added her to my "favorite blogs" list. 

Her latest post is "Why I Homeschool and What My Approach Is".  It pretty much sums it up for me. I can hear myself in her words, except maybe without the cows, and she says it all so much better!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2010/03/why-i-homeschool-and-what-my-approach-is/

1 comment:

  1. Love it! and funny. Welcome to the real life world of a mom, homeschooler or not! Mom

    ReplyDelete